You are my SOUL SOUL
Jan. 31st, 2013 11:05 amThis is how I screencap:
Have music or concert in one player. Have the video I screencap on mute in vlc.
And this happens. I can't even. Transformation then and now.

Have music or concert in one player. Have the video I screencap on mute in vlc.
And this happens. I can't even. Transformation then and now.

no subject
Date: 2013-01-31 10:25 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-01-31 06:40 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-01-31 11:33 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-01-31 06:41 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-01-31 06:47 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-01-31 07:14 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-01-31 12:31 pm (UTC)Can't wait for your screencaps!!!
no subject
Date: 2013-01-31 06:41 pm (UTC)It'll be some time yet, but I am fighting through all the PVs!
no subject
Date: 2013-01-31 05:20 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-01-31 06:44 pm (UTC)I DON'T KNOW HOW HE DOES IT. AND I KEEP SAYING THIS, BUT OHNO IS LIKE FINE WINE, HE GETS BETTER WITH THE YEARS. But the years have really been kind to him, I don't *get* how he can just be so *pretty* and so perfect and get prettier every year ugh. UNFAIR. /pout
no subject
Date: 2013-02-01 10:31 am (UTC)FINE WINE IS THE MOST APPROPRIATE DESCRIPTION FOR THIS GORGEOUS MAN I'VE EVER HEARD! But let's face it, we will never know. Ohno Satoshi is just the biggest mystery there is. Also, unfair, yes, definitely. I even don't know when it started, it was just like suddenly one day Ohno decided to start becoming attractive. I never had these feels for him I have now. Never. He wasn't attractive back then and definitely not hot, but now? Now? I WANT TO TRHOW MY PANTIES AT HIM BECAUSE I CAN'T DEAL WITH HIS APPEAL
no subject
Date: 2013-01-31 11:22 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-02-01 02:13 am (UTC)ALSO THIS FACE IS FOREVER FLAWLESS
<3