HI EVERYONE. HOW ARE YOU?
I'm having a strange affinity for black these days, which means that my make-up is darker and my clothing is, well, black. That doesn't mean I'm emo, because I add class, and you know it. I don't listen to Coldplay excessively, which I think it one of the commandments for being an emo and it makes the stench of emo pretty overwhelming. I did, however, listen to Himitsu earlier. Does it count if Nino's haircut was emo when he sang it?
( Real life, fangirling, fandom (without the usual bitchery) Adele and thoughts on Beautiful World. )
Personally, I had work at 7am , but my boss had said I could leave again around 9, so I got back, ate breakfast and went to sleep again xD Rest of the day has been spent on lazing, eating and fangirling, because yes! Countdown and Kohaku! And if you haven't watched any of the shows yet, you might not want to read, since I'm like that...
SPOILERS AND RETARDED FANGIRLING AHOY
1. Of course I went Maachin spotting. And he was GLORIOUS. He was doing some really weird things with his arms at some point, something I'm fairly sure wasn't a part of the dance, but he looked like he was having fun, so YAAAAY (Yone's hair was weird xD)
2. Taichi wth, do you actually sing or do you just look at the camera and smile? 8D
3. IT'S BIG NEWS. FLY AWAAAY, FAR AWAAAY~~
4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOKO ♥
5. Wooo Kisumai!
6. LKDKSFKSDNFVDKSNV TRUTH. MSSU, PI AND TEGOSHI SINGING TRUTH. MAACHIN DANCING TO TRUTH. MY GOD MY HEART CAN'T HANDLE THE ITTTTTT SO AWESOME
(And my shipper-heart really loves the fact that Machida knows Arashi's dances and sldf.skdnfksdfcksb /incoherent and flailing)
7. TROUBLEMAKER. And Arashi, you silly dorks, ilu. (I was still more excited about Truth though, it wasn't fair putting those two back to back xD)
8. SakamotoxJoushima - never stop being adorable Leaders ♥
9. AHAHAHAHAHA Eito, sushi, really? xD Ngl, this might, hands down, be the best I've ever seen Yoko look xD
10. OMG MA WAS SINGINGGGGGGGGG /dies. This might have made Machida's year - he stood on the same stage as Koichi and sang 8D On another note, I might just be really blind, but but but Yaracchi? ;;__;;
11. You have no idea how happy I was to see NEWS (sans Ryo for obvious reasons) lined up to sing Love So Sweet. stfu, I know basically everyone sang it, but really, BIAS. KoyaShige + Massu doing the "omoide zutto, zutto" dance was priceless, those silly boys ;;__;; (Except the part where Shige totally failed and threw his head to the left instead of the right LOL)
12. So happy Go took off his hat during the show xD It sort of looked like a bucket.
13. Tackey, your face is so weird o.o Takitsuba on the same stage, though ♥
14. No matter who sings it - Koi no ABO will never stop being funny xD WHAT It's a song about bloodtypes xD
16. NEWS singing Zukkoke Otokomichi + K8 singing along in the corner = WIN
17. TOKIO, you are so awesome *w*
18. Kinki singing Family, guuuh, my heart. Doko looked like he was going to cry any minute, and then chuckling while going "Taichi-san /fond-what-the-hell-are-you-doing-noise" when Taichi lay down to obstruct the way xD
19. LOL The juggling and Tackey in the bunny suit, so random I love it 8D
20. AHAHAHAHA SHIGE
21. The End.
Btw, does anyone have (and want to share) Toshihiko Tahara's Aishu Date (哀愁でいと)? I keep wanting to ask because Countdown always makes me love it xD
And "Motto"? Matchy? Mp3, anyone?
Thoughts on Kohaku!
I don't have any (yet) besides on Arasheee.
Wow, if that new song is just a boring as the previous three releases woooo
Oh, while they sang Monster, I was really amused at the spoons flying around on the screen LOL
Kaibutsu-kun, as per usual, made me cringe from the secondhand, but Arashi dancing and singing along on the sidelines made up for it by far, and Sho's fond smile just made me really really happy ♥ I still skipped the talking afterwards, though, since I just know I'll get embarrassed xD
Uta no Chikara - I don't want to hear anyone bitching about Ohno not getting to sing more than that, because dfkjhdsjfg what an honour ;;__;;
And I lied - I have more thoughts on Kohaku - effing hell, Hyde, you look so good *w*
Other than that - I'm glad White Team won, and not just because of obvious bias. Red Team had really strong names this year (even though I haven't seen ther performances yet), but AKB48(? how many aof these girls are there? o.o) pisses me off for some reason xD It's not even related to charts or anything, they just piss me off. I'm glad that White Team won, it proves that short skirts isn't the way to win. Yet.
Anyway, Nino reaching over to grab Ohno when they came in with the flag - Sho holding Ohno's microphone for him and then that fond smile again, jkdfhs my poor heart. I need some serious r&r after this or my heart will set out xD Also, Ohno almost dropped the flag XD
Can anyone point me in direction of the whole show? So many artists I want to watch *w*
In less emo news;
Atm, my dogs are more or less melted puddles on the floor and on the stairs.
Also, I want to draw. I wonder when I get the time to do that. Christmas break, maybe. Any suggestions? I know Koyama wants me to draw Neeners. Mayhaps. Anyone else? Suggestions are welcomed with reference photo in good resolution and in black white since that's the easiest for me to recreate with pencils xD
And speaking of drawing, I can't remember if I've shared these before, but, I looked through my old drawings and found this XD So amused. I think I left one of the cats on Gati's desk xD I also found one of my veeeery old drawing of Hamtaro xD
And my favourite pen and marker drawing ever, of my late maternal grandfather.
Awn, and I remember going mad and positively cross-eyed over a very blurry picture that revealed Bill's new tatoo at the time, and I tried to recreate it xD Here it's in progress XD 1, 2, 3,
I'll set you free~ And the finished result!
And this is where the random, non-related pictures start xD
Omg, look at us in high school LOL And at prom a year (and lots of alcohol) later xD It coincided with my eighteenth birthday, and I was so sick because I had chlorine poisoning >.>
Aaaand, this was when I was obssessed with winamp and my OCD forced me to have matching skin and wallpaper LOL Guess why I'm not using winamp anymore xD Proof one, two and three. Yes, I know. /pets pretty Masa
And this is from the day I graduated xD The red band on the hat shows which kind of high school I graduated from /random Danish trivia
And look how long (and dark brown xD) my hair was. Oh my god, this feels like it was ages ago xD It was in 2007! Also, wtf is that look on my face xD
I've seen this man up close in real life nomnomnom /pets Die
This was Elliott, one of my true loves, who Cody ate >.> Again, so much hair!
Here is where the TH pictures start; favoruite picture of Bill, ever. If I have said that it was other pictures, I have been lying, because this is it. This is pretty high up, too, though. And I will say this; I miss Tom's dreads. I also still think that Bill looks like Mary Kate or Ashley xD This is still adorable.
Oh, here is more OCD.
Kimi, come back to Formula 1, you are sorely missed. Also, this still makes me LOL and rage simultaneously.
Oh, and fandom, how I miss you ;;__;; And Hyde as Adam is one of the UNF-est things in existence! Another of my fetishes is men with violins. Just see YOU. Here. Here. Here.
BFF looks young here, jfc xD That was the first time I met her, actually xD
This is my trainer and her horse, and it's to dressage competitions such as this I help out with.
And here comes the MA pictures XD MA. And Maachin. Maachin. Maachin. More Maachin. YES XD
Which brings me directly to the other guy I'd marry. SHIGE SHIGE SHIGE.
O hai YOU.
O hai glasses.
And let's finish the random post with something that brings endless amusement. THIS.
Over and out.
I've missed NEWS' crappy dancing, incoherent PV's and their general dorkery ♥
Shige looks verrrrrrry edible, Tegoshi is a pretty girl and UNF RYO WHY SO HOT.
(And for Gati - Massu is very pretty, too 8D)
Also, I really like how Shige said he'd cut his hair. Shige, darling, I'm not sure this qualifies as a haircut xD
...why can't Arashi have fun upbeat songs these days? All we get is boring stuff like Dear Snow and